Monday, July 7, 2014

July projects from Camilla

Hi! Camilla here with a layout and a card. For both projects I have used papers from the Ombré Dreams collection.

When I made the layout I created the background by using Color Blooms, masks, stamps and texture paste. Then I added some paper layers underneath the photos and then some flowers and chipboards. The chipboards are painted with white gesso, then I used a script stamp before I inked with fluid ink chalk in blue.


Here is a close-up of the Blue Fern Flourish:


And the By the Sea chipboard:


And finally the Checker Bits:


This is the card. The chipboards are painted in white gesso with a hint of orange in it. Then I stamped with a script stamp.


The chipboards I have used are Lace Rounds and Wild Flourish Bundle.


Thanks for looking!

2 comments: