Thursday, July 17, 2014

Tags by Joyce


Hello everyone, today I'm sharing a few tags with you.  The BFS Roman Clock Set comes in three sizes in one package.  The smallest of the three is just perfect for a tag or card. Here the clock looks a little weathered with some molding paste applied around the circumference of the clock. I am already looking forward to using the remaining two clock chipboard pieces on future creations.
Roman Clock Tag:



Close up of the Roman Clock Chipboard:


The last tag was created using the Juliana’s Dream page from the Ombre Dream paper collection and one of the Layering Stems chipboard collection. Here a little textured product was applied on top of the chipboard and then misted and painted.



Close up of the Layering Stem:

 
Thank you for stopping by and visiting us, and remember there’s still time to submit your take on the July Sketch Challenge.  Here’s my take on the sketch using the Susan's Dreams paper from the Ombre Collection....the perfect pattern placement that is made a part of the paper did all the work for me:
 
 

Close up of the Seeing Stars chipboard using molding paste, fiber paper, mists and a water color pencil:



5 comments:

  1. These projects are gorgeous! Loved them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think Joyce can share the material list used to make these? I love the embellishments and would like to know what are they. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Tudo, I will be happy to share the products I used on these projects, just drop by my blog at http://scrapsofelegance.blogspot.com and use the Contact Emailer.I will forward to you the products used to help embellish the Blue Fern Studios products. Thank you for your inquiry. Joyce

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous tags Joyce, so many beautiful details, I really love the textured yellow stars, and the yellow and blue together is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. очень нежные работы!

    ReplyDelete