Thursday, December 10, 2020

Sparkle

 Hello! Hope today's post finds you well. I used the Vintage Christmas papers for this layout.

I wanted to do a more simplistic layout, so I chose to go with three basic colors, green, blue and white.

I did the usual background that I love, some stenciling and coloring with Whale Watch Blue mist. I heat embossed some drywall tape, with embossing powder, cut it into pieces and placed them around my photo. I also embossed some Fern Leaves with Sage, Avocado and Lucky embossing powders and placed them with my flowers from 49 & Market blooms in Sky and Blueberry.

The opposite flower cluster.

I used a few snowflakes from the Sparkle Snowflake pack and heat embossed them with some pearl and tinsel embossing powder.

 

I used the Ornate Wreath to frame my photo. I spent awhile preparing it. I used Sage, Avocado, Lucky, Taupe, Stormy Skies and Hot Cocoa embossing powders. I then applied some snowflake paste around my leaf to imitate snow.

Another snowflake.

I used the title from the Sparkle Snowflake package and cut it down to just Sparkle. I heat embossed it with Stormy Skies. 

And that is the low down on my latest project. 

All the best! :)


Products Used

Paper

Vintage Christmas


Embossing Powder

Sage, Avocado, Lucky, Stormy Skies, Taupe, Hot Cocoa, Pearl


Chipboard

Ornate Wreath, Fern Leaves, Sparkle Snowflake



 

No comments:

Post a Comment