Monday, December 28, 2020

"Earth Laughs in Flowers" Glory of the Garden collection

 Hey Blue Fern Friends!  I have a small project using Glory of the Garden collection!

This collection definitely speaks Garden with the colors!

For the background I used texture paste thru a stencil then sprinkled Goldilocks and Golden Seas Embossing powder and also sprinkled Solar Flare glitter this gave a little sparkle and added color.  

I did some diecutting for adding layers,  also added flowers,  fiber,  lace,  chipboard and a couple pieces from the Ephemera pack.



My favorite way to put the final touch is to add Seedlings(Golden Nugget) and I also added Sailors Delight Glitter.

Blue Fern Studios:
Glory of the Garden Collection
Ephemera pack
Goldilocks & Golden Seas Embossing Powders
Sailors Delight and Solar Flare Glitter 
Golden Nugget Seedlings
Lace
Chipboard
Flowers



No comments:

Post a Comment