Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Fantastic Journey Layout

Hey Crafty Friends I have a layout using the Gorgeous Passages collection.  This time I was in the mood for "simple"!

I did some paper tearing for the background layers,  cut out a circle and also fussy cut out the Hotair balloon.  

I heat embossed "fantastic Journey with Golden Seas and heat embossed the car chipboard with Taupe.  I also tucked in Lace 51 under the torn paper.  

I also cut out a tag for another layer.  Behind the circle cutout I added cheese cloth which is one of my favorite background layers that adds amazing texture!

For the finishing touch I did some white sprinkles of White Acrylic paint!
Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Creating!

Blue Fern Studios:
Passages collection
Car and Fantastic Journey chipboard
Lace 51
Embossing powders Taupe & Golden Seas


 

No comments:

Post a Comment