Thursday, October 29, 2020

*Hello* Scrapbook Layout using Radiance

Hello Crafty Friends,  Phyllis here today with a layout using Blue Fern Studios Radiance collection!  This collection is so soft and Gorgeous!  I love lots of layers and dimension so I did many layers and also did some distressing on the edges!

I did alot of diecutting for my layers and also for the flowers!




For teh chipboard I heat embossed Blue Fern Studios Taupe and Chili Powder embossing powder.

I also added Blue Fern Studios Gold Nugget seedlings and Sailors Delight Glitter.


Blue Fern Studios Radiance collection is a new favorite of mine even though I know it's an older collection!  
I hope I've inspired you to create something beautiful today!
Happy Creating!!!

Blue Fern Studios:
Radiance collection
Taupe & Chili Powder Embossing powder
Gold Nugget Seedlings
Sailors Delight Glitter
Chipboard

 

No comments:

Post a Comment