Sunday, October 18, 2020

Mixed Media Tags using Bird Waltz

 Hello!  I have been wanting to create with Bird Waltz collection but the designs and colors are so beautiful I didn't know how to cut the papers!!!  So I decided to create 3 mixed media tags using this collection!

I started with Bird Waltz paper,  then used White Crackle texture paste thru a stencil then I used a stamp from Opulent Chandier Stamp collection to add to the background.  

I used some fiber and Blue Fern Studios Lace 51 and Lace 26 then added a couple diecut tags,  doilies and leaves using Bird Waltz paper for these diecuts.  I also did some fussy cutting,  one of the roses from the paper collection.  For more texture and dimension I added cheesecloth,  Blue Fern Studios Seedlings-Gold Nugget and also Blue Fern Studios Glitter-Sailor's Delight.  and from my stash I added a few brown sequins.
I heat embossed the Blue Fern Studios chipboard with Taupe and I also used the sentiment stamp from Affectionately Yours
The same process for the other 2 tags are similar to the first tag.  

I used Blue Fern Studios Crimson Blossoms for all 3 tags they were the perfect pop of color 
I needed to tie in the colors from the Bird Waltz paper collection!




I also used Blue Fern Studios Bird Waltz Ephemera diecut cardstock Butterfly on this tag!
I Love Butterflies so this Ephemera diecut was perfect!

Thank you for stopping by and I hope I've inspired you today to create something beautiful using Blue Fern Studios Bird Waltz collection!

Blue Fern Studios:
Bird Waltz Paper collection
Bird Waltz Ephemera Diecut 
Blue Fern Studios Stamps:  Opulent Chandier,  Affectionately Yours
Blue Fern Studios Embossing Powder:  Taupe
Lace:  26 & 51
Crimson blossom Flower set
Chipboard




No comments:

Post a Comment