Monday, November 2, 2020

Destination

  Hello! I am back with you today with a layout using the gorgeous new Blue Fern Studios line Passages.This is an adorable line that focuses on travel but is very versatile for any photos!

I used the paper Junket for my background. I love the soft pink color and the adorable design on it. To frame my photo I used the Frilly Frame chipboard. I always prepare my chipboard by covering it in white gesso so that the color holds better and comes out brighter. I then went over it with pink paint and then highlighted areas with some Salt Water Taffy glimmer mist from Lindy's.

I wanted to bring out the pattern on the paper a bit more so I used a stencil that had a very similar design and added molding paste. I colored the design with the same colors that I used on the chipboard frame, Salt Water Taffy, Cosmopolitan Pink, Cotton Candy and Gold/ I added a little pink pearl in the middle of each design to help bring it out more.

I made some flourishes with my Prima mould and colored them again with the same colors I used on my background. The flowers are from Prima and Blue Fern.

I used the camera chipboard from the Picture This package. Trying to stay true to my color scheme I used Ebony, Glistening Sand and It's A Girl embossing powders to color it.

My second flower cluster, again using Prima and Blue Fern flowers. I also added the adorable little Eiffel Tower charm from the World Tour package.

To maximize my chipboard I cut the camera in half placing half on either side of the photo. I also randomly added some Seedlings in Sweet Pea around my layout for added texture.

I used a piece from the Ephemera pack as my title. I also did a little stamping using the Wandering Soul stamp on my background.

I hope everything is well in your world and that you are staying safe and sane!
All the best! :)


Products Used

Paper
Junket
Homeward Bound
Travelogue
Bucket List

Chipboard
Frilly Frame
Picture This

Embossing Powder
Ebony
Glistening Sands
It's A Girl

Seedlings
Sweet Pea

Flowers
Apricot Blooms

Lace
Black Lace




No comments:

Post a Comment