Monday, September 7, 2020

Shabby Layout using Passages Collection

Hello Blue Fern Fans,  Phyllis here to share my first DT project using the New Gorgeous and fun Passages collection!  I did alot of diecutting for my layering on this layout.  

I started my background stamping with Mayhem Textures & Scripted Medley on Itinterary paper then used texture paste thru a stencil from Finnabair.  Before the texture paste dried I sprinkled Dusty Rose and Solar Flare Glitter.

For the flowers I had some diecuts and layered some of the flowers for dimension.   I also have some doily diecuts for layering.  I used papers from Panorama,  Travelgue,  Inter Continental,  Homeward Bound and Bucket List.

I also cut out some tags and leaves using dies for added layers.  Once I had all my diecutting finished I started laying out my design.  I did some photo matting  

I did some fussy cutting from Panorama paper and for the flowers I added buttons for the center.  

I cut the chipboard in half and used that to frame my photo.  I also used some twine and Lace for added texture.

For the finishing touch on my layout I added Dusty Rose and Solar Flare glitter and Mauve seedlings along with art stones.


I love these papers from Passages,  they're so fun,  the designs and colors are gorgeous!
I hope you have a chance to grab this paper collection soon!  
Thank you for stopping by!
Happy Creating!

Blue Fern Studios Supplies
Passages collection
Glitter-Dusty Rose & Solar Flare
Seedlings-Mauve
Stamps-Mayhem Textures & Scripted Medley
Chipboard & Lace


No comments:

Post a Comment