Friday, September 25, 2020

Every Moment Matters Scrapbook Layout using Remnants collection

Hey Blue Fern Fans it's Phyllis again with a 12x12 scrapbook layout!  I used papers from the beautiful Remnants collection!  

I did alittle of everything on this layout from diecutting,  mixed media,  stenciling,  heat embossing and fussing cutting.

I gave the background sheet a nice coat of clear gesso then I used white sand texture paste thru a stencil and sprinkled embossing powders Taupe & Goldilocks in various around the white sand.  I heat embossed it and then added touches of acrylic paint in a dark lavender to give it some depth. 

I glued the different sizes of flowers together and I also did some fussy cutting of a flower.
I used some cheesecloth and then started to play with my design.

I heat embossed the Daisy Oval Frame with Goldilocks and Nutmeg.  

I added a Butterfly and Every Moment Matters from the chipboard sticker sheet,  I love these they add a nice dimension to your project!
I also added some of Blue Fern Studios Flowers for a pop of color!  
I added some Gold beads to the diecut flowers and added sprinkles of Mauve and Golden Nugget seedlings,  small & large sequins and art stones along my design,  these are some of my favorite finishing touches I love to add to any project!

To complete this layout I did some flicks of white acrylic paint around the entire layout.


I will going Live on Facebook to recreate a similar layout using Remnants collection, I hope to see you there!  Below is a link to my event!  I hope to see you there,  this is Free!  Grab your favorite snack and drink or create with me!  

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Creating!!!

Seedlings Mauve & Golden Nugget
Remnants papers:  Blomburg,  Devonshire,  Chancery Lance and Mini Remnants
Chipboard:  Daisy Oval Frame
Remnants Printed Chipboard
Embossing Powders:  Nutmeg,  Goldilocks & Taupe

Facebook Live Event:





 

No comments:

Post a Comment