Saturday, September 5, 2020

Bouquet of Dreams

Hi there! Welcome to my blog. It is hard to believe that we are already at the Labor Day long weekend! Where did the summer go? I have another project for you today done with the Glory of the Garden collection.
 I've mixed two collections on this layout. Radiance and Glory of the Garden.

I did some background work with a stencil some molding paste and mists. I also added some gold beads and some wishing bubbles from 49 & Market.
 I used the paper Glory of the Garden for my background and then tore along all sides of the paper Effervescence from the Radiance collection and added it on top. I then tore two sheets My Sanctuary(Glory of the Garden) and a sheet from the Frolic collection into strips and placed them across the middle. I tucked some lace in between the layers for added texture.
 I used the chipboard package called Bouquet of Dreams and heat embossed the top and bottom flourishes with Raspberry, Sage, Green Ivory, Avocado and Glistening Sand embossing powder.
I used the same technique on both. 
Tucked in among the flowers is another piece of chipboard done in the same color scheme as the other two chipboard pieces. I used a combination of Prima and 49 & Market flowers. I also added some gold beads to the white flower to give it more character. You can also see a silver charm from the Chitter Chatter pack and some Art Stones from Prima.
I tried to balance the page out with similar flowers and another charm on the left side of the page.
My title also comes from the chipboard pack Bouquet of Dreams. I used Glistening Sand and Raspberry Embossing powder to decorate this.

And that is the end! I really like these papers in this collection! It is also fun to mix and match different collections. In fact I think my next layout will include several collection! A challenge if you will. I hope to see you then!
All the best! :)

Products Used

Paper

Frolic  
Amoroso
Radiance
     Effervescence
 Luminosity
Glory of the Garden
My Sanctuary
Flower Market
Work of Heart

Embossing Powder
Glistening Sand
Sage
Avocado
Green Ivory
Raspberry

Seedlings
Sweet Pea
Glass

Chipboard
Bouquet of Dreams-package

Lace
Unknown Blue Fern lace

Stamps
Scripted Medley





No comments:

Post a Comment