Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Radiance Shine Your Light Cards

 Hi all, I'm back on the blog today to share a couple of cards using the 'Radiance" collection. I was looking for a soft light color pallet for some cards I wanted to make to send out uplifting happy mail to my family and friends.


I enjoy mixing and matching the colors and prints and delicate prints on the  Radiance papers worked well with the white paint I added to the edges. I painted several pieces of chipboard white as well to compliment the die cuts.


I added dimension and texture by fussy cutting flower images and slipping flower petals 
between the layers.


I picked out a sentiment from the ephemera pack and painted a little chipboard butterfly with pearlescent paint, finishing off the card with a group of flowers




I was on a roll so I decided to make a second card! This time I wanted something a little different and made an Easel Card.


I added die cuts and snippets of lace in my layers


 I used the frame and bird from the ephemera pack for the focal point. Plus lots of flowers to give the card a garden like quality



I really like the easel card style because sit it up!

Layers and layers of flowers and greenery give this card lots of texture!

Thanks for joining me on the blog today. I hope you enjoyed the projects.

Susan

Products used:




No comments:

Post a Comment