Monday, August 17, 2020

All My Heart Album

I'm happy to be sharing my new album using the Heartland collection. I wanted to create a project using this love inspired paper that had an everyday feel, and I am so pleased with how it turned out.


I love piecing, layering, and adding small details to be able to use all the papers. I dyed a little piece of cloth to add texture and found the perfect pink feather to tuck in with the flowers!


I have a passion for die cutting and filled the pages with lots of frames, trellises, fences and gates to give the album a garden theme, adding flowers here and there for texture and color.



I slipped in a couple of half pages to have some added tuck spots and to give the album a little variety

 

 

I love small books and projects filled with details. It gives me a chance to rummage through my stash for just the right embellishment, ribbons and flowers!   

Thanks for stopping by the blog today to take a look! 

See you next time! 

Merlene

Collection used



No comments:

Post a Comment