Friday, August 14, 2020

Spring Parade Thinking Of You Card

 Today I am sharing a card I made using the  "Spring Parade" collection. I am hooked on this collection because it is filled with beautiful flowers as well as seasonal images with so many choices to design with!

 


 
I love layers and for me that means lots of fussy cutting! I cut the flower from the "Susie's Garden" and "Joyful" papers, adding a layer of flower images and die cuts to the outer layer 
along with some dimensional flowers from the
Remnants Blooms flower pack.


I then popped up the layering piece adding more fussy cut flowers, die cut leaves and dimensional flowers from the Spring Florals flower pack.
 
 
And of course I wanted to finish the inside by adding a little layering and a place to write a sweet sentiment to a special friend!

 
Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope your enjoyed the project! Check back soon and see what's new.
Visit us on the Facebook Fanatics Group and share your
Blue Fern Studios creations!
Happy Crafting,
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment