Monday, July 30, 2018

July Inspiration with Yuko


Blue Fern Studios DT work is in July.
This month I made it with summerlike feeling 2 works and hydrangea photos.
First is my first work.


【Living In The MOMENT】
I used wonder Lust series.
From the paper of the design of the sunflower
I thought of using this picture.

I also used the printed wood chip board of the same wonder Lust series.

The big title has a big impact!
I used embossed powder ginger.
In the image it glows gold and it is shiny
Actually it is gold that has fallen a bit.

<Blue Fern Studios>
Paper  
Wonderlust     Calling Cards/Mountain View/Lakeside/ Souvenir
Printed Chipboard   
Wonder Lust
 Chipboard  
Living In The MOMENT
Flower    
Christmas Blooms
Embossing powder  
Ginger




【smile】
It is a picture when We went to see a big bridge.

The chip board is embossed with HOTCOCOA.
Because I suffer from color and embossed many times, it became thick.

I put a lame on the cheesecloth with Seedlings and stickles.


I embossed this chip board with OATMEAL.
Because this chip board can be used in various tastes, favorite !


<Blue Fern Studios>
Paper  
wonderlust    Calling Cards/Souvenir/
Chipboard 
arrow words
Flower
  Wanderlust Lilies
seedlings  
 AQUAMARIN




【BEAUTIFUL】
I love hydrangea.
Of course I like purple though flowers
I often use hydrangea pictures.

Just push the Distressed Titles stamp into paper and cut it
It is favorite because it will become a title with presence.


<Blue Fern Studios>
Paper  
de javu
Embossing Powder
Iris/LILIAC
Stamps
Distressed Titles



Thank you!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment