Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Merry Christmas Finn by Vija Anton

Hello Blue Fern fans.  Today we post the final layout from our December Blue Fern Fan of the Month, Vija Anton.  We have fallen in love with each of her unique projects this month, and can't wait for you to see this one.  Vija, it has been such a joy to have you create with us this month.  You have given us and our readers some awesome inspiration, and we were able to give you some mojo to begin creating again!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This is my last layout as Blue Fern's Fan of the month. Thank you Blue Fern Studios for giving me this opportunity to work with your beautiful products. This layout features a facebook friend's dog, Finn. I will be sending her this layout so I hope she likes it! 




For the background I used the Magical paper and used the Wonderland and Homegrown papers for some fussy cutting. I love how these two collections compliment each other so well. 




 I have created dimension on my page by layering the elements. A double layer of foam tape under the cut out frame helps it sit nice and flat on top of the chipboard and that gorgeous lace.



I added touches of glitter here and there to give my layout a real Christmasy feel. 
For me Christmas = glitter and sparkle!!!! 



Blue Fern products used were:
Vintage Christmas papers: Magical and Wonderland
Homespun papers: Homegrown
Vintage Christmas printed chipboard
Chipboard: Holiday Vine and Folkart Frame 
Glitter: Vintage gold and Christmas pear
Embossing Powder: Sea mist and pearl
Seedlings: Wintergreen
Lace: 9c
Stamp: Jingle bells
Christmas blooms








No comments:

Post a Comment