Friday, August 19, 2016

August inspiration by Karolina


Hello everyone! Karolina here. 
Today I'm so glad to be sharing with you two creations - a layout using the fabulous new collection Seaside Cottages mixed with another collections and a canvas in a very sweet style using Attic Charm collection. My projects are always very reach and I'm using so many embellishments, layers, flowers, textures and color touches I really like this effect, because then you can read projects using your hands. If you know what I mean Hope you like it!

Fascination

Firstly my layout. I have used one of my favourite combination of colors - turquoise, blue, yellow and brown. It looks amazing, isn't it? On a base paper I chose a beautiful paper from Seaside Cottage collection and then I have built a composition with using differents turquoise-blue shades papers from few collections of Blue Fern Studios. I added also black accents to make my project more contrasty. Then I added some embellishments and flowers of course (a turquoise flower is my handmade flower! I'm proud of myself :D)










Papers: Seaside Cottage - Voyage, Regalia; Sanstuary - Bidsong melody; Serendipity - Calling Cards; Love story - Concerto; Paisley&Vine - Bohemian, Nature; Attic Charm - Curio, Sping Posy
Chipboards: Serendipity words 2, Quilted Page Panel 
Glitter: Caribbean, Peacock, Burnt Cooper
Sweet

My second projects is a canvas with my sweet goddaughter Sophie. She is soo cute! But I have to admit that she is very naughty girl ;) 
Now Sophie is 2 years old, but I really like this photo. I prepared very reach and high composition using papers from Attic Charm collection. There you can find so many pink and another soft colors papers. I added so many flowers, some embellishents and chipboards of course! To color my title and background chipboard pieces I have used embossing powders - fuhsia and petal and some pieces I left in natural color of chipboard. 







Papers:  Attic Charm - Mercantile, Foyer, Calling Cards
Chipboards: Arrow words, Directions, Quatrefoil Panel, Leafy Page accents
Embossing powders: Fuhsia, Petal




1 comment: