Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Wedding Card & Gift Bag Set - Vicky Alberto

Well, I think it is obvious that I simply adore Blue Fern's HOMESPUN collection... so, I created a "country style" wedding card & gift bag set.


On the card, I used several of the collection's adhesive shapes plus LOVE STORY ACCENTS chipboard, and beautiful Blue Fern flowers too!  I primed the chipboard with gesso, glazed on some glass beads medium and quickly sprinkled some embossing glitter (Blue Fern), as well added some diamond dust to the dress (for more texture).  The only thing from my "stash" is the pink heart paper doily.


For the gift bag, I used a simple craft bag and a circle doily I had... then, I added Homespun paper collection layers, adhesive accents, Blue Fern flowers and more love store accents chipboard too.  On the chipboard, I used texture paste and sprinkled some Blue Fern embossing glitter (before it dried).  On the word "love" is simply glass beads medium over gesso.


Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at project today... back soon to share another project!


No comments:

Post a Comment