Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Kleenex Box Cover with Amber & Apricot

Greetings from the Blue Fern Blog. I am back with you today to share a funky little kleenex box cover with you. I used the Amber and Apricot line for this project.
This is definitely outside of my comfort zone! I am learning to think outside the box (joke) more each day. First I sanded the box to help my papers stick better. Then I used the Busy Bee paper to cut out the long sides of the box and Birdsong for the ends.
I used some printed chipboard for an embellishment and some tiny roses from my stash for the sides.

I used a stencil and some molding paste to add texture to the paper. I then painted the pattern with some orange mist. I finished by heat embossing blood orange to my flowers.
I also embossed some Floral Lattice Bits and added them to both sides as well.
This is the side that slides out to slide the kleenex box in.
On the top I used some Blue Fern lace and colored it brown to run along the outer edge. I then added some Blue Fern blooms to each side for a splash of color. Sadly I dosn't know the name of these blooms as they are so pretty.


Products Used

Papers
Birdsong
Busy Bees

Chipboard
Garden Lattice Bits (large)

Printed Chipboard


Embossing Powder
Blood Orange

Unknown Blue Fern Lace
Unknown Blue Fern Flowers

Seedlings

Meadow



That's it for today. I hope you like this unique project. I'll see you soon!
All the best! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment