Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Authentic Canvas

Hi everyone!  Today I have a mixed media canvas to share with you using the Happy Accident 2 collection.

I started off by stamping randomly on the canvas with the Grungy Grid and Forever stamps.  Next I added some flourishes with paint and a stencil, and then added some copper wax.  I created layers using the 
 Balmoral, Chase, Grubby and Faux papers from Happy Accident 2, along with some Happy Accident 2 ephemera.  

To the right I used the Blooms & Butterfly chipboard piece, which I cut in half.  I embossed it with Blue Fern Chile Powder Embossing Powder and dabbed on some blue paint and copper wax.  I tucked in a couple of flowers from Harvest Lilies and  Happy Floral. I covered the chipboard piece at the bottom with copper wax and stamped over it with the Grungy Grid stamp. 

Here I used the other half of the Blooms & Butterfly chipboard, along with some other Blue Fern Chipboard that I embossed with Chile Powder Embossing Powder, then dabbed with blue paint, added copper wax and some stamping.

The title is from the Arrow Words 2 set.  To finish off the canvas, I applied some mini art stones along with some Paprika and Evening Sky Seedlings.  

Blue Fern Studios Products Used:

Paper:  Happy Accident 2
Balmoral, Grubby, Chase & Faux
Ephemera

Chipboard:
Blooms & Butterfly, Arrow Words 2

Embossing Powder:  Chile Powder

Flowers:  Harvest Lilies, Happy Floral

Seedlings:  Paprika, Evening Sky

Stamps:  Forever, Grungy Grid

I hope I've inspired you.
Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie




No comments:

Post a Comment