Thursday, March 14, 2019

Cards with Remnants Collection

Hello DT Henriette here today and I'm sharing two cards I made using the wonderful 
Remnants collection.



I created two cards and both have multiple layers of patterned papers, chipboard, 
lace and flowers.




For the "every moments matters card" I added the "Belfast bouquet" chipboard which I painted white and aged with brown ink.
Behind the chipboard is a flower from the Remnants self-adhesive chipboard shaped.



I also aged the Blue Fern Studios flowers with the brown distress ink.

On the other card I added a frame chipboard embossed with
oatmeal embossing powder.




I love this amazing collection especially the colors.


Here is a list of the products I used:

Patterned Paper:
Remnants collection


Chipboard:
Remnants printed Chipboard shapes
Embellished frame
Belfast Bouquet

Flowers:
Blue fern studios flowers
Late winter lilies


Lace:
Lace 1
Lace 5


Embossing powder:
Oatmeal

Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs, Henriƫtte.


No comments:

Post a Comment