Thursday, February 21, 2019

Sweet - Layout using Remnants

Hello everyone,
Kavitha here with my first design team project.


I always loved being creative and I am fortunate enough to be a full time artist now..Art keeps my ever active brain engaged :).I started my art journey with paintings and then moved on to crafts,and now i am into mixed media where i can use both art and craft and i am absolutely loving it,it helps me to get the best of both worlds.My most favorite style is shabby chic with lots of layers,flowers and details but i absolutely love trying each and every style possible.I love creating layouts,cards,tags,canvas,
albums and 3d projects
I am so excited to be a part of this wonderful team and
share my first project 

You can find me on:
Instagram - s_kavi

I created a layout using gorgeous "Remnants" collection

I created a subtle mixed media background using stamping and
stenciling
For layering i have used some die cut pieces  from  "Tattered
walls" ephemera collection and chipboard designs
I added some color around the layout for contrast using
oil pastels.For finishing touch i added some seedlings randomly 
using gel medium

Products used:

Paper
 Remnants - Devonshire

Chipboard
Glam frame 
Swirly doodle

Stamps
Remnants collage
Grungy grid

Flowers
Late winter lilies 

Seedlings
Platinum


Thank you for stopping by.
Happy crafting,
Kavi

No comments:

Post a Comment