Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Mixed Media Grateful Canvas by Phoebe Tonosaki

Hello all, today I am sharing a new canvas with Blue Fern Studios.

It is a canvas for my baby brother.


My baby brother has always been there for me. He supports what I do and how I am without reasons. He may not understand what I am doing or all the details of the situations, but he gives me unconditionally love and applause.

He is a huge part of encouragement when I was enduring some difficult times in life.



To create this canvas, I simply used Blue Fern Studios papers to build up the background with different sizes of torn papers

The canvas background is lightly stamped with "Coarse Fabrics" to create some visual texture.

Chipboard was sprayed with a brown and pink tone of mist and then splattered with glitters.



Different sizes of flowers are added into different layers to make more dimensional effect.





The Blue Fern Studios products I have used are :
Paper
Happy Accidents

Chipboard
Barb's Medallion
Moldings
Wanderlust self adhesive printed chipboard shapes

Ephemera
Tattered Walls

Stamp
Coarse Fabrics

Flowers
Apricot Blooms
Summer Blooms

Embossing Powder
Iridescent Grey

Seedlings 

Mustard


Thank you for reading !


No comments:

Post a Comment