Friday, September 7, 2018

3 layouts and some news by Tartine Peluche

Hi everyone, September is here and it come with big sad news.
As you know BFS will soon close shop, an a big hole in the world of scrapbooking.:(
For my part I'm less creative because my father-in-law is suffering of liver cancer.
It's a very difficult moment for me and also for my boyfriend ... 


I beg your pardon for my very sad intro ...
 here is my 3 projects of the month hope to inspire you...

**********************************************

'' Tout simplement ''
( Simply Me )
- Tattered Walls -





************************************
Blue Fern Studios products used:

Paper: The Carport
The Reading Room
Tattered Walls Ephemera
Chipboards: Elegant Flourish
Ironwork Arch
Leafy Rings
Looped Frames
Embossing Powders: Snow
Plum
Lavender Eggs
Napa Valley
Glitters: Gilded Rose
Flowers: Garden Blooms
Harvest Lilies
Remnants Florals
Seedlings: Lavender
Gold Nugget
Stamps: Tattered Newsprint
Laces: Lace 5
Lace 6

***************************************

I Can and I Will ... Watch Me !
( Tattered Walls )








*************************************

Blue Fern Studios Products Used :

Paper: The Powder Room
Tattered Walls Ephemera
Chipboards: Heart Set
Tattered Diamonds Bits
Opulence
Briella's Mini Frames
Embossing Powder: Sparkling Navy
Azul
Snow
Summer Breeze
Flowers: Wanderlust Lilies
Stamps: Grungy Grid
Seedlings: Red Grape
Sterling Silver

*************************************

Carpe Diem 
( Frolic )










***********************************

Blue Fern Studios Products used
Paper: Frolic Allegro
Embossing Powder: Morning Sun
Glitters: Gilded Rose
Flowers: Summer Blooms
Stamps: Making Plan
Seedlings: Vivid Pink

************************************

Thanks for stopping by!
I beg your pardon if I did not comment on my photos, I'm running out of time with everything that happens, please excuse me.
See you soon xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment