Wednesday, April 25, 2018

April Inspiration and a video tutorial by Vera Shelemekh

Hello Blue Fern Studios Fans.
Vera Shelemekh is here with some new inspiration and a video tutorial. Actually I can't stop cutting and layering the amazing In the Mood collection. I combine the sheets, I mix them with papers from other collections and I still have lots of ideas :)

So, the first layout is rocking fun. I've chosen the picture of my little son holding guitar. He looks like Axl Rose from Guns'n roses.. by the way roses are cut from Vintage Christmas - Deck the Halls as well as the big gitar behind the photo.

The background is full of hogs embossed with Antique gold powder.


 The frame is covered with glitter. And there are also some seedlings here and there.

Blue Fern Studios products used:
 
Papers:
Vintage Christmas - Deck the Halls
In the Mood - Dreamy
 
Embossing powder:
Antique gold
Icicle
 
Seedlings
Flaming

Glitter:
Vintage gold

-------------------
The other layout will make the album spread together with the heart shape layout from my March inspiration blog post. I tried to use the same colors and similar set of products. 

I love the flower background  in combination with oval shapes cut from Heartland paper
  The frame is covered with Vintage golf glitter

Lace adds special charm to wedding projects.

 
Please, find the video tutorial how to make this wedding layout.




Blue Fern Studios products used:
Papers:
In the Mood - Ecstatic
In the Mood - Blissful 
Heartland - Red Rose Ball
 
Chipboards:
In the mood printed chipboard
 
Embossing powder:
Lime
 
Glitter:
Vintage gold
 
Seedlings
Gold nugget
Meadow
 
Flowers:
Late winter Lilies
 
Stamps:
Stamp - Vintage Phrases
Stamp - Garden frolic
Lace:
Lace 6
----------------------
 
Thank you for stopping by! I wish all Blue Fern Studios fans a happy crafting month.
See you in May *)

No comments:

Post a Comment