Tuesday, October 24, 2017

October inspiration by Wendy Scholten

Hi All,

It's my turn on the blog for Blue Fern Studio's today and i have 3 layouts to show you.


The first one with a picture of me and our little girl when she was only 10 months old is called:
Adore
I made this with the Memoires collection. I love the autumn feel from this paper collection.
I used the Photographic Record paper as my background paper and a few calling cards behind my photo. Next i embossed my chipboard Rose frame with the Sand&Sea embossing powder and my title Adore with Fern embossing powder.
Then i made clusters with the pieces of chipboard, the Ivory braided trim and some flowers; Garden Florals and Wanderlust Lilies


Blue Fern Studio's products used:
Paper: Memoires
-Photographic Record
-Calling Cards
Chipboard:
-Rose frame
-Adore (Adore, Love, Cherish)
Lace:
-Ivory braided trim
Flowers:
-Garden Florals
-Wanderlust Lilies
Embossing powder:
-Sand&Sea
-Fern


Then my second layout called
Great Outdoors
This one with the sweet photo of my husband and our little girl on a holiday in Germany was made with the new and gorgeous Homespun Collection.
First i prepped my Homemade paper with clear gesso, behind my photo i used gesso, a stencil with moddeling paste, some sprays and the Grungy Grid stamp with brown ink.
Next i embossed all of my chipboard pieces, the Folkart frame, Vintage Key and Great Outdoors title with Taupe embossing powder.
Then i started to put everything together with the Lace 3, pieces of the Lace 4, my flowers; Homespun Blossoms and Harvest Lilies and some items of my own stash.




Blue Fern Studios's products used:
Paper:  Homespun collection
-Homemade
Chipboard:
-Folkart Frame
-Vintage Key
-Great Outdoors from the All Natural set
Lace:
-Lace 3
-Lace 4
Flowers:
-Homespun Blossoms
-Harvest Lilies
Printed Chipboard
Embossing powder:
-Taupe
Stamp:
-Grungy grid


And then my last one this month:
Good Vibes
I made this layout with a picture from a Nature park called Brunssumer Heide where we celebrated Christmas last year, we actually had some snow that holiday.
I used the Vintage Christmas 1 and 2 collections for this one.
First i used a stencil and some moddeling paste with pigment color on the Holiday Cards paper to give my background a bit more color. Then i cut a few flowers out of the Deck the Halls paper and used a piece of the same paper behind my photo.
Next i embossed my chipboard pieces: Looped Frames and the title Good vibes with Snow embossing powder.
And placed everything on my paper. Then i made clusters with the Happy roses, cut out flowers and some other embellishments from my own stash.


Blue Fern Studios products used:
Paper: Vintage Christmas 1 and 2
-Holiday Cards
-Deck the Halls
Chipboard:
-Looped frames
-Good Vibes from the Good vibes word set
Flowers:
-Happy roses
Embossing powder:
-Snow


Thank you for watching and see you next moth! Enjoy all upcoming blogs.
Hugs wendy











No comments:

Post a Comment