Thursday, October 26, 2017

October inspiration by Vera Shelemekh

Hello Blue Fern Studios fans,
Vera Shelemekh is here with some fresh inspiration. When I received the Homespun collection I just put away everything and started to create. I made a layout and a cookbook for homemade receipes to share with you this month ) This collection is so heartwarming and so cute that it became one of my fav Blue Fern collections.
But first, you know. winter is almost here and I'd like to create some wintery mood here on blog and only then warm you with something cosy )
So here it is
 I used Vintage Christmas - Auld Lang Syne as background together with flowers cut from Vintage Christmas - Deck the Halls paper.
There is a lot of wonderful Blue Fern Studios chipboards on this page:  Swirl ornaments covered with fire engine glitter and glistening sand embossing powder.
Berry stems are covered with Icicle Embossing powder.
 I also separeated some  framed winter words from the frame and covered the letters with glistening sand embossing powder.
  The tree itself is cut from the remnants of Vintage Christmas - Deck the Halls paper and painted with brown acrylic paint and Taupe embossing powder.


Blue Fern Studios products used:
Papers:
Vintage Christmas - Auld Lang Syne
 Vintage Christmas - Deck the Halls
Vintage Christmas 2 - Twas the Night
Chipboards:
Swirl ornaments
Berry stems
Framed Winter Words
 
Embossing powder:
 Taupe
Icicle
Glistening Sand

Glitter:
Fire engine

Stamps:
 Gift Tag Kit

------------------------------

And now let me warm you with cosy Homespun.
The layout is about my son's hospitality. The picture was taken durung Russian pancake week several years ago. I'm so happy I could find the best decoration for it. Homespun - Homemade as background and embelishments taken from Homespun printed chipboard and cut from Homespun - Picturesque and Homespun - Homespun Minis paper sheets.


 I covered the Cute kitchen set with Antique gold Embossing powder, added Lace 4 and some Mauve seedlings here and there


I love how the Sweet titles Stamp look like in the composition. I used two of them.

 I've framed this layout and I'm going to hang it on the wall in our kitchen. So sweet it is!

Blue Fern Studios products used:
Papers:
Homespun - Homemade
Homespun - Picturesque
Homespun - Homespun Minis
Chipboards:
Cute kitchen set
Homespun Printed chipboards
 
Embossing powder:
 Antique gold

Seedlings:
Mauve

Stamps:
Sweet titles
Essential textures

Lace:
Lace 4
------------------------------
 
And now my traditional off the page project. The cook book with Homespun printed chipboards, bits from the Cute kitchen set, Lace 6 and an Apricot Bloom on the cover.
 


The chipboards are coverd with Icicle and  Iridescent grey Embossing powders.
  There are four tabs made of Homespun - Tea Time and Homespun - Hospitality papers inside the book
 I decorated each tab with  chipboard from the Cute kitchen set, some pieces cut from Lace 6 and titels stamped with Homespun Spots.



Blue Fern Studios products used:
Papers:
Homespun - Tea time
Homespun - Hospitality
Homespun -Crafty
Chipboards:
Cute kitchen set
Homespun Printed chipboards
 
Embossing powder:
 Icicle
Iridescent grey

Stamps:
Homespun Spots

Lace:
Lace 6
 
Flowers:
Apricot blooms

I hope you enjoyed my projects and found something inspirational in each of them. Have a nice crafty month and see you in November *)

2 comments:

  1. Вера! Обожаю твои работы!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Наташа спасибо. Редко дизайнеров тут комментят, по этому вдвойне приятно ;)

      Delete