Sunday, December 27, 2015

Snowy feelings....from Switzerland.


I hope you had beautiful Christmas days .
In Switzerland there was no snow , it was warm and the tourists are dissapointed.
Since I wanted to make a snowfeeling layout I took  pictures from last year.


For my background I used a paper from the vintage Christmas collection.
I added clear gesso on both sides to make the paper sturdy .
It also helps to have a flat page.
On another (same) paper I doodled circles.
Than I punched some flowers out of it.
I took a a normal flowerpunch, and glue them in a pattern using both sides .
Behind my picture a paper with Swiss images I found at the tourist info .
The negative leftover pieces from the punching are tucked in between the layers.

Over the whole page I glued silverfolien , just little pieces here and there.
The chipboard is the charming snow medley piece.
I cut it in 4! pieces and used them all over the page.
All I did was painting 2 layers with my wink of stella pen.
The chipboard gets just a little darker with a beautiful soft shimmer.
The titel was also done like this, but just one layer with the glitterpen.
I rubbed some gesso over it to give that snowy feeling.

Thanks for visiting the blog
x Wilma x




3 comments: