Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Travel journal with Wanderlust

Hello crafty friends, DT Henriëtte here today sharing a travel journal I made using the 
Wanderlust collection.
This is the first journal I ever made. I watched this tutorial on how to make a journal.
It wasn't as difficult as I thought and the Wanderlust collection is perfect for making a travel journal.





For the signatures I folded patterned papers together with tea dyed and oven baked papers.
I tea dyed the papers myself. Here's the video I watched to learn how to do that.
The give the papers an even more old look I used Blue Ferns Studios texture stamps.


I also made a few pockets in the journal using the Wanderlust collection.



I embellished the journal with the Wanderlust calling cards and printed chipboards.




On some of the pages I stamped images from various BFS stamp sets.





I really love how this journal turned out and I'm planning on using it on our holiday to 
Norway in a few months.






Products used:

Papers: 
Wanderlust papers, calling cards and printed chipboards

Stamps:
Arcadia textures
Flight and Flair
Flutter Music

Thanks for stopping by the Blue Fern Studios Blog.
I appreciate your comments very much!

Hugs, Henriëtte.




No comments:

Post a Comment