Friday, April 19, 2019

Easter Shadow Box Card with Spring Parade

Hi Everyone. I am so excited to be asked to share a little spring project I made!
 I love dimensional projects and shadow box cards are fun and easy to make. These little rabbits and chicks are the perfect images to fussy cut and add to the festive scene!




































I covered the Glam Frame chipboard piece using crackle paste as a window into my scene.



 I used the the Spring Petites paper as a base and fussy cut images from the April Medley and Joyful papers as accents to tuck some behind the frame to create depth and 
some around the edges to complete the scene.


 For texture I used a die-cut doily and leaves adding the lovely blooms from
 Fresh Florals, Spring Blooms and Homespun Blooms
to give the project a fresh spring feel!

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little card! 
Happy Spring! Mima

No comments:

Post a Comment