Wednesday, April 3, 2019

The Best Moments Panel


Hello all, it's Aida from @aidaville  ..... can you believe it's already April ? The Blue Fern Studios Blog is where pretty things get posted and I am so glad you are back ! Today I have a panel using pops of red from the florals and I LOVE how they add brightness to this piece.

Here are the products I used :
Blue Fern Studios supplies :
Printed Chipboard - Wanderlust  |  Happy Accident
Papers :
Happy Accident #2 - Faux  |  Damsel
Remnants -  Callaway  |   Devonshire  |   Wesfield
Blue Fern Florals
Others :
Collage Medium, Acrylic Paints, Water Soluble Crayons, Texture Paste,
White Gesso, small assorted leaf die-cuts. metal book corners and brads.

I started with a frame shape cut out from the Remnants paper with an external measurement of  height 7" and 5" at the top/bottom. A thin foam backing was glued under the frame. Distress the edges with a sharp craft knife.

Next I trimmed another paper 8" x 6" (or slightly larger than the frame) and adhered the frame to the center. This is the base of the panel and I started working at adding all the elements.



"The Best Moments" is a title you can substitute with any tag you have in your supplies. 


I found a metal embellishment that fitted over the title and added a brad to match.


The pops of red from the flowers add such a pretty accent to the panel ! 


Add chipboard embellishments for dimension.




Thank you for dropping by, remember to come back for more gorgeous work from the Blue Fern Studios Team, see you soon !

Aida Haron @aidaville


No comments:

Post a Comment