Sunday, February 24, 2019

Two cards with Heartland papers

Hi, DT Henriëtte here today sharing two card I've created using the heartland papers.
This paper collection is gorgeous and perfect for your love themed project.


I used the heartland papers to make the card bases and dimensional layers.
For the card on the left I colored the "Love Story Adornments" chipboard with red ink 
and placed it behind the die cut circle frame.
I've added white lace and flowers in the lower right corner.





For the other card I colored the chipboard frame with pink and green inks to match the papers and glued behind it a cut out from the Heartland "Love notes" paper.
I added flowers, a cute bow made from dyed seam binding, some die cut leaves
 and a stamped sentiment.





Here is a list of the products I used:

Patterned Paper:
Heartland collection


Chipboard:
Love Story Adornments
Breezy's frame


Flowers:
Garden Blooms
BFS flowers


Lace:
Lace 4


Stamp:
Sweet Titles

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Henriëtte.





No comments:

Post a Comment