Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Spread Your Wings and Fly-Canvas by Pam Ellis

Hello everyone and welcome back to the Blue Fern Blog.
Today I would like to share with you a canvas I made for my granddaughter Emily. 

 I used a 7 by 9 canvas. First I primed the entire piece with Gesso to save me from any misting mistakes. Then I added a little bit of brick wall stenciling with molding paste. I added some lace along the top and bottom (both from Blue Fern) then attached a piece of chipboard border Mina's Border also from Blue Fern.  I then went to work with my mists.
 
 I used blooms from the Attic Charm Collection.
I used the chipboard piece Spread Your Wings and Fly as my focal point. I used Peacock, Honey, Raspberry, and it's a Girl embossing powders to decorate the piece.
 
I covered the Mina's Border chipboard piece with mists.

 Masking work and some stamping using the Forever Stamp from Blue Fern. Aren't the lace pieces gorgeous!
 
Finally my last little bloom cluster. Again Attic Charm bloom with a small white flower also from Blue Fern that I don't have a name for.


Products Used

Patterned Papers
Smarty

Chipboard
And Fly
Mina's Border

Lace
Blue Fern lace

Embossing Powder
Peacock
Raspberry
It's A Girl
Honey

Flowers
Attic Charm Collection
white-unknown Blue Fern






No comments:

Post a Comment