Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Meet our February Blue Fern Fan of the Month

One of the most amazing aspects of this creative outlet is that we are able to share our love of paper crafting with people from all over the world!  This month, our Blue Fern Fan is Daria Makarova, from Russia.  You are going to love her style!  Below is a little more about her and one of her stunning layouts using the Blush Collection.

*********


My name is Daria. I am 28 years old and I live in Russia. 

I started doing scrapbooking projects in 2011 following the birth of my son.  
I do principally layouts, canvases and sometime cards. 

My style is mostly mixed media but I like paper projects full of flowers very much. 
I can not deny myself the use of beautiful quality paper.  I enjoy the creative process
 as much as the finished project because scrapbooking is my rest from household chores.

I am very happy to create projects for Blue Fern Studios.



Each week during this month we will feature a new layout from Daria, so be sure not to miss it!

11 comments:

  1. Даша, потрясающая страничка! Столько нежности!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite stunning and very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Даша! Страничка великолепна! Столько нежности!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Daria! I love your style and i'm curious what you will make next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so beautiful Daria!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to Daria! Your creativity shines!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete