Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Thank You Daria

Hello Blue Fern Fans.  It's hard to believe that this is the last full week of February, which brings us to the last project from our Blue Fern Fan of the Month, Daria Makarova.  A big thanks to Daria for using our products so beautifully this month.  We will now turn it over to Daria to let you know a little bit about her magnificent layout below. 


I have created my last layout of the month using the Bretton paper from the Chesterville Collection.  I fell in love with this collection because it has incredible prints that are suitable for many different projects.  



 I used Wheat Embossing powder on the chipboard piece.  On the layout I used Burnt Copper Glitter with modeling paste.  It is an amazing color!  I have finished it off with the Courtship Roses flowers from Blue Fern Studios.


Thank you for the opportunity to work with an excellent paper that is beautifully decorated!

2 comments: