Monday, February 27, 2017

February Projects by Halyna Protsenko

Hello dear friends!  It's Halyna here with you today to share the four layouts and step-by-step layout video tutorial I created this month.
"Dream" layout
The first layout about my beautiful friend Olga. Her eyes are two bottomless ocean!!! And I used the Chesterville - George and Preston papers to create this project, because I like this new Chesterville collection!!!
I started with the Preston paper from the Chesterville collection and I layered pieces of the George paper from the Chesterville collection. And I added some pieces of the resist canvas and tags. 
Сhipboard element Chesterville Doodle I covered with Imagine Ink Oatmeal and Fern embossing powder. 

Here's the Video tutorial, I hope you find inspiration!!!
Blue Fern Studios Supply List:

Paper
- Chesterville - Preston
- Chesterville - George

Chipboard
- Chesterville Doodle

Imagine Ink Embossing Powder
- Fern
- Oatmeal

Flowers
- Attic Charm Glitter Roses

************************************
 "Love" layout
My second layout about big and beautiful love. And  I used Chesterville papper collection for this work again, becouse it perfectly complements this photo!!!
I started with the Holmes paper from the Chesterville collection. I layered pieces of the George paper from the Chesterville collection and I added some pieces of the resist canvas.

Сhipboard element Textured Wildflowers I covered with beautiful Imagine Ink Celestial embossing powder.
I added blue flowers from the Attic Charm Glitter Roses collection. This rose is so cute on the layout! 
Blue Fern Studios Supply List:

Paper
 Chesterville: George, Holmes

Chipboard
Textured Wildflowers

Imagine Ink Embossing Powder
Celestial

Flowers
Attic Charm Glitter Roses

Stamps
- Forever

***************************************
"Little Miss" layout
The third layout is about pretty little miss. On the photo - beautiful doughter my friend Olga. She is so tenderness girl. I used "Courtship Lane" papper collection for this work. This series is very chic, and it is beautiful!

This chipboard is the "Spirit of Heartland". I like to emboss chipboard with a few shades of embossing powder to create a color transition. Here I have used Breeze, Coral, Pink Peppermint and Pearl Embossing Powder.



Blue Fern Studio Supply List:

Paper  
- Courtship Lane - Concert Hall

Chipboard
- Spirit of Heartland

Imagine Ink Embossing Powder
- Breeze
- Coral
- Pink Peppermint
- Pearl

**********************************************
"Follow your Heart" layout
My fourth layout is very romantic! It is about my friend with very big and kind heart!!! So I used Heartland papper collection for this work. This is very cute collection!!!!!!

I chose chipboard Follow your Heart as the title. I used the Imagine Ink Antique Gold embossing powder to color the chipboard.
Beautiful flowers Heartland Blossoms and Heartland Roses and Blooms add a special charm to this layout.



Blue Fern Studios Supply List:

Paper
 Heartland: All You Need, Love Notes, XOXO

Chipboard
- Follow your Heart

Imagine Ink Embossing Powder
Antique Gold

Flowers
Heartland Blossoms
- Heartland Roses and Blooms

I hope you enjoy viewing my projects))) See you next time!
Hugs, Halyna.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your layouts. It's beautiful and interesting. I sow story in each of them.

    ReplyDelete