Thursday, May 26, 2022

Living a Romantic Life Scrapbook Layout

Hello Blue Fern Crafty Friends!  Can you believe it's almost the end of May,  where has the time gone???  I was really hoping to get more crafting time in!  I dug into my stash and grabbed Blue Fern Studios beautiful collection A Romantic Life and created a layout.

I started with craft cardstock for sturdyness,  added white cardstock that I distressed with scissors and also used Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink.  Then I distressed Blue Fern Studios Intrigue sheet distressed the edges with Tim Holtz distressing tool.  I cutout from Infatuation and Captivating distressed the edges then backed it with recycled boxes I cut up to add dimension.  
I added Blue Fern Studios Lace 51 & 55,  these 2 are  my favorites!  I also added Blue Fern Studios Chipboard Frame Work and colored it with distress oxide ink and then Finnabair's Wax.

Creating my design I used Blue Fern Studios Ephemera pack,  the Umbrella and Fan are so beautiful and perfect touch for the layout.

I added flowers,  glitter,  Reneabouquets Butterflies,  seedbeads and seedlings.

This collection really is A Romantic Life,  it is so beautiful and easy to create with!

Thank you for stopping by and I hope I've inspired you today!

Happy Creating!




No comments:

Post a Comment