Friday, September 10, 2021

Moments Scrapbook Layout Blue Fern Studios Bird Waltz

Hello Friends!  I have a scrapbook layout using Blue Fern Studios Bird Waltz collection,  I love this collection so many details and I love the colors!

I also have a step by step tutorial be sure to check it out!

I just love creating layouts with lots of layers!  I did some stenciling,  added diecuts,  used crocheted doilies,  lace, cheesecloth,   beautiful board,  Reneabouquet Butterfly,  flowers,  buttons,  washy tape,  seedbeads,  seedlings,  glitter and sequins.









If you are a beginner with creating layouts and want to venture out into using mixed media on your layouts you can follow along with my step by step tutorial on youtube!

I hope I've inspired you to venture out and have fun creating something beautiful!
Thank you for stopping by!

Happy Creating!









No comments:

Post a Comment