Thursday, March 11, 2021

Beautiful Layout using Compositions collection

 Hello!  Have you seen the new collection Compositions collection?  It's so Gorgeous!

I had so much fun creating with this Gorgeous collection!

As always I love to do some fussy cutting and diecutting for my layers.




I used Blue Fern Studios Gold Nugget Seedlings and Sailors delight glitter for accents.
Lots of flowers from my stash that went perfectly with the colors of this collection.





I love to add sequins and seedbeads for more texture and added interest.

This collection is versatile and gorgeous!  I hope you are inspired to create beautiful projects with this collection!

Thank you for stopping by!

Happy creating!!!

Blue Fern Studios:
Compositions collection
Gold Nugget Seedlings
Sailors Delight Glitter


No comments:

Post a Comment