Thursday, November 14, 2019

Altered Clipboard with Eclectic Charm

Hello! Today's inspiration is this altered clipboard. I used the new Eclectic Charm 
collection to decorate it.



The clipboard is about 9,5 x 6,5 inches. I bought it at a online office supply store.
First I covered the metal clip with gesso and painted it with a black metallic paint.
I also did this with the chipboard pieces.



I glued on layers of patterned papers to the clipboard and also added painted 
chipboard and ephemera pieces.
All the papers and the clipboard edges are distressed with tea dye distress ink.

  


I also added little pieces of cheesecloth and Blue Fern laces.
These were coffee dyed to give them a vintage look.






I love how it turned out with the deep colors of the Eclectic Charm papers.

Products used:

Eclectic Charm patterned papers, chipboard, 
calling cards and ephemera.
Lace: Blue Fern lace 2.

Thanks for visiting the Blue Fern Studios blog!

Hugs, Henriƫtte.





No comments:

Post a Comment