Monday, June 25, 2018

June Inspirations by Yuko


Hello!
Today is my turn!
I would like to introduce three of my projects in June.


<Sweet as Honey>
I used Blue Fern Studios' HOME SPUN collection.
This collection is too cute and easy to use!




I used embossed powder named HONEY for the title.
Before melting it really looks like honey
It is a powder with a little orangeish color
Melt and into a gold like this.
There are many kinds in the same gold though
HONEY is like gold that is close to orange.




<Blue Fern Studios>
     Paper  
Homespun - Calling Cards/Home Sweet Home
Picturesque/ Hospitality

Chipboard   sweet as honey
Printed Chipboard   Homespun
Flower    Fresh Florals/Apricot Blooms





<LOVE>

I used a nostalgic Blush collection here.
Recently there are many cool paper images
I want you to put out such an elegant one again!


I cut out many patterns of paper and pasted it with a height difference.


I attached a glitter (marine) to the leaves pulled out with the die.


Textured with modeling paste on top
I scattered seedlings (winter green) and put it.


Seedlings include mats, metal, things with transparency etc.
There are various kinds.

This is a type with a sense of transparency.
There is a transparent feeling and it is beautiful !


<Blue Fern Studios>
Paper  
Blush - Devoted/petits moment/velentine cards/ciqid's folly
Printed Chipboard   Homespun
Flower    Fresh Florals/Remnants Blooms
seedlings   winter green
Glitter   marine





<find joy in the jouney>
I used photos of Hokkaido Otaru I went to the other day !
This is the tatterd walls collection.
It is cool!

I used embossed powder called Hot Cocoa for the title.
(It is partially colored with black ink from above)

Printed chip board is from wonderlust collection.
I put glitter (russett) on the edge.

This seedlings is a metallic type.


<Blue Fern Studios>
Paper  
Tattered Walls - The Garage/ The Maid's Room/The Reading Room
Wanderlust - Calling Cards
Printed Chipboard   wonder lust
  Ephemera  Tattered Walls
Flower   Homespun Blossoms
seedlings   twig
Glitter   russett

Thank you for seeing this month !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment