Monday, January 2, 2017

Blue Fern Fan of the Month

In yesterday's blog post, we promised you a new feature in 2017, and it begins today!
We have so many "fans" of Blue Fern all over the world, and we would like to thank you by
bringing you on-board for an entire month.  We want everyone to see how talented you are.
This will be someone who is truly passionate about Blue Fern products.
We will introduce a new "Fan" at the beginning of each month, and then
feature a project from them each of the next three weeks.

We are excited to announce that our January Blue Fern Fan of the Month
 is the talented Kathleen White of the United States.
We will let Kathleen tell you a little about herself:


My name is Kathleen White and I hail from Wylie, Texas with my hubby and two little 
Boston Terrier babies.  My three real children are  grown and have flown the nest.  
I made my first layout in 2001 and was hooked on scrapping ever since.


I love paper, flowers, bling, ribbons and lace, and all those pretty things! 
I love to tear, wrinkle, sew and  get messy with gesso, mists and paint. 

I also love photography and my main subjects are my daughters and my grandson! 

I love designing with Blue Fern Studios paper collections.  
This is one of my favorite pieces featuring my grandson playing in the fall leaves.



We can't wait to share 3 more layouts from Kathleen this month.  
Wait until you see how she has used the new Heartland Collection!

10 comments: