For my first layout I took one of the beautiful papers out of the Deja Vu collection.
The soft and dreamy background was what I needed for these pictures.
For the background I made a circle pattern by hand and with a mask.
Too match the chipboard I wanted to use.
I cut one of my favorit chipboard, the beaded strings up in one big and a smaller .
To use them behind my picture clusters.
First I gessod the chipboard very random, inked them with two colors distress matching my background.
Next I stamped them with a scriptstamp .
For a nature feeling I tucked in cork pieces here and there.
Just cut up a winecork in slices.
My next project is one for the boys!
I found the perfect background in the Paisley and Vine collection.
The borders of the paper gives me the surrounding I like to go with the picture.
I left them as they are.
The background is made with paint , gesso and stencils.
The chipboard is the triangle Eclipse which I cut in a few pieces to use it over the length.
I than was able to keep the triangle I love so much and made the shape I liked for this layout.
You must never be afraid to cut your chipboard up.
Because it gives you so many new possibilities.
I colored them with watercolor. and stamped them with a Blue fern Studios clear stamp.
Most of the time I write my journaling on the backside, but now and than I like a few words on the front aswell. I dont care anymore about my handwriting. My children always make fun about it, so I like it on my pages as a keepsake they have to deal with :)
And than we come to the last page where I used the Frolic collection.
The trail of the goats, high up in the mountains .
The yellow Secretary paper was perfect for the sunset picture .
Random black paste to mimic the trail that the goats make when they go up looking for gras.
I really wanted to keep this layout calm in the feeling of the picture.
With as many black as I could to have this sunset feeling.
Many times I spray my chipboard with spraypaint when I want a even coat..
It gives a supercoverage and shiny or matt look. And is dry in a few minutes.
Here I took a mat look.
After I sprayed it I added some black stickles on the flowers.
I ended with adding some real, dryed Edelweiss.
Thank you for visiting the blog