Friday, May 8, 2015

Moments in Time with Jelissa

Hi everyone!

Where has all the time gone to? We're already in the month of May and I'm happy to share a layout I created for Blue Fern Studios using the gorgeous new Deja Vu collection.

Here is the project:


I picked these papers from the collection as they matched the colors from my photo quite perfectly. It's one of the very few of me with my kids as I'm usually the one behind the camera.

Here are some close-ups:


Layering gorgeous Blue Fern Studios chipboards with the papers and burlap. I had used quite a number of mediums for this page and the chipboards and some of you have already asked for the colors as well. These can be found in my personal blog post.




My title piece, from "Petite Cartes", and more layering with chipboard, papers and lace.




My usual floral cluster.


Some details of the lace and chipboard, which I colored to look like the background paper.


Mini tags made from "Petite Cartes" cut-out.

And here is the start to finish video of how I put this whole page together:



Blue Fern Studios products used:

Deja Vu collection - Petite Cartes, Friperies
Chipboards - Chelsea Vines, Ironworks Medley, Tangier Page Panel
Vintage Edges stamp set

And that's all I have for today. Have a great day ahead!

love,

No comments:

Post a Comment