Hello!
I am pleased to welcome you on BFS blog and to share my first projects as an designer Blue Fern Studios.
And a little bit about myself )...
My name is Galina and I'm 46 years old. I come from Belarus,
but now live with my family in Moscow. I am a happy wife and mother of two children, 5 year old boy and 21 year old girl) My profession - Landscape designer, but not so long ago I discovered scrapbooking and he soon became a part of my life!
I get my inspiration from different things and events, as well as
from people and emotions. I really love life, therefore I create a lot of layers and colours in my
projects .) I like the different styles and the opportunity to try something new.
projects .) I like the different styles and the opportunity to try something new.
Hope you enjoy my creations!
Welcome to my blog:
Canvas "Angel Eyes"
Here is the first one of my projects for this month. This nostalgic canvas about my childhood. Little girl with sad eyes in the photo - it's me) ....

Blue Fern Studios products used:
- Chipboard - Textures - Checker Bits
- Chipboard - Words - Spiritually Speaking
Layout "Birdie"
Blue Fern Studios products used:
- Paper - Sanctuary - Bountiful
- Paper - Montage - Society, Wisdom
- Chipboard - Textures - Tattered Diamond Bits
- Chipboard - Words - The Optimist Word Set
Project "Angel on duty"
Blue Fern Studios products used:
- Chipboard - Textures - Ornate Heart
- Chipboard - Words - Spiritually Speaking
I wish you a creative mood and good day!)
Galina.)














потрясающе! благородно и изыскано! прекрасно и вдохновляюще!
ReplyDeleteНаташа, спасибо большое!)
DeleteWow, amazing projects!!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Leila
Thank you so much!)
DeleteГалочка, восторг и восхищение! Чувствуется, как тебя это новое дизайнерство окрылило!
ReplyDeleteЖанна, спасибо!) Отличный чипборд, отличная команда - почему бы не вырасти крыльям?))
DeleteWonderful introduction to Galina’s creative work, showing how inspiration can move naturally between landscape design and layered paper art. Her use of color, texture, composition, and personal storytelling feels especially expressive. Thoughtful creative landscape composition can likewise transform ideas into balanced, distinctive spaces with depth, rhythm, and personality and character.
ReplyDelete