Friday, October 11, 2013

Something old & something new


Hi everyone! 
Kristine here to share with you some September projects! 

"So happy"
I don't know about you but I always find new pictures more inspiring then older pictures.
So every time I take a picture that I really like, I have to scrap it right away ;) ...
 On this layout I painted all the chipboard black. I needed a contrast-color against the craft background, and all the different colors on the pattern paper. The background is made with stamps, and india ink. 

I have used these chipboard pieces: 
                                
                                         Bits of honey                                        Fancy birdcage


 "Master of disguise"
...But sometimes I like to dig into the photo pile and use some pictures I have not seen in a while!
It always bring back memories and awesome moments!
Like these photos used on this layout!
When my son was about 1 year old, his favorite game to play was hide and seek.
It was not very hard to find him ;) 
The background is made with stencil, distress ink pad, india ink and black dabber.
I used a stencil, and modeling paste on the "bits of honey" and "sunglass" chipboards, and white dabber on the "master of disguise" chipboard. 

On this layouts I have used: 

                                           Bits of honey                                     Mister stuff

I hope you found some inspiration here today, and thank you for visiting the Blue Fern Studios blog!

Kristine Henanger



1 comment: