Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Tags-with Passages Collection

Welcome back. I have something different today. I decided to make some tags for a change. I often use tags as bookmarks and I have worn them out so it was time to make some new ones!
I used the Passages Collection to make these.
This line comes with an 8 by 8 paper pack as well as journaling cards which make doing smaller projects easier. (And you don't waste paper!). I made the backgrounds on both tags the same. I used old papers from a thesaurus and a music book and tore strips for my base. I also used tissue paper to give it more texture. I then went over it with a stencil and some molding paste then colored it. I popped up the balloon with some cardboard and added some flowers.
I did the exact same with this tag. I added different chipboard centers and some blooms from Blue Fern. The bird image came from the Glory in the Garden line. :)
A few close-ups.

I used Blue Fern and Prima flowers.
I used some Seedlings in Meadow for more texture.
More Blue Fern blooms.


That is it for today. I hope all is going well for you and that you stay safe and healthy during these difficult times. All the best! :)

Products Used

Papers
8 by 8 Passages paper pack

Flowers
Happy Blossoms
-Pink
-Blue
-Green
-Yellow

Embossing Powder
Ginger
Wheat
Ebony

Lace
Unknown Blue Fern Lace

Seedlings
Meadow







 

No comments:

Post a Comment