Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Love

 Hello wonderful people! Hope this post finds you well and safe in these turbulent times. I have a new layout today using the Remnants collection from Blue Fern Studios.This is my oldest grand daughter Lilly. This was her school photo from last year and I finally got around to scrapping it! I primed my paper with clear gesso then did some stamping on the background with embossing ink then heat embossed it with Plum embossing powder. Then I mixed some Seedlings with glitter and matte gel and ran it through a stencil for some dramatic texture. I embossed some drywall tape with Plum, Garnet and Magenta embossing powder and arranged them in the center of my page. From there I layered my papers.I also did some stamping with black archival ink.I used the Bouquet Florals chipboard. I embossed the flowers with a combination of garnet and plum embossing powder. I painted the leaves with some green Sparks paint then glued some Seedlings (Meadow) to them for some fun.

I framed my photo with each piece. I then added some small blooms on top. I used some pebbles from Prima that matched my papers.I used some circle chipboards from the Printed Chipboard page to describe my feelings about Lilly.
I used a piece from the Printed Chipboard as my title. I also tucked a little piece of Lace 1 under my top paper. I also added some Art Stones for extra texture.
My last close-up. For a finish I added some splashes in Prima's Iris Color Bloom Spray and some white gesso.

And that is the end of this project. 
Please take care out there.
All the best! :)

Products

Papers
Mayfair
Mini Remnants
Highgate
Bloomsbury

Chipboard
Printed Chipboard
Bouquet Florals

Embossing Powder
Garnet
Plum
Magenta

Lace
Lace 1

Seedlings
Burgendy
Purple Haze
Meadow
Tickled

Glitter
Redwine











No comments:

Post a Comment