Monday, November 23, 2020

Hey Crafty Friends,  I have a Layout to share using Radiance collection.

I Love the colors in this collection!  


I did some stenciling using White Crackle texture paste then did some stamping with Blue Fern Stamps for my background

I also did some diecutting and used the diecuts to make a couple flowers,  tags,  doilies and honeycomb strip for my layers.

I heat embossed with Blue Fern Studios Chili Powder and Goldilocks on the chipboard piece.  I also love adding cheesecloth in between my layers for added texture.

I had a few leftover Blue Fern Studios Flowers that went beautifully with this layout.
One of my favorite elements to add is Seedlings and glitter,  it gives any project a nice pop of color and texture!

Thank you for stopping by!  I hope you are creating today!  

Happy Creating!

Blue Fern Studios:
Radiance Collection
Blue Fern Studios Embossing Powders Goldilocks & Chili Powder
Blue Fern Studios Chipboard
Blue Fern Studios Seedlings Twig



 

No comments:

Post a Comment