Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Sparkle all the way

 I have a Christmas layout for you today using the new Christmas Cheer collection from Blue Fern Studios.
This collection is full of traditional Christmas colors which I love! 
  I used a stencil from Fabrika Decoru and added some trees. I used liquids pearls and stickles to decorate them. I also added some snowflakes.
 I used Jolly, Merry and Ecstatic papers to frame my photo.
  I used the chipboard Sparkle Snowflakes for my title. I heat embossed my title with Ginger embossing powder.
   I used some Blue Fern lace and sprayed it with Queen of Hearts mist and used it to divide my page. I also painted the chipboard snowflakes with gesso then sprinkled red glitter over them for some added sparkle. 
I used beautiful Prima Flowers to embellish this page.
Last close-up.

I hope you enjoyed my layout and I will see you soon!
All the  best! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment